Terms & Conditions
Access to the Ad Horse Ltd Websites are subject to the following terms and conditions as set out below.
Please take the time to read through these before continuing to use the Website.
On accessing the Website on this and on each subsequent occasion you will be deemed to have accepted all of the terms and conditions that apply to its use and to the facilities and services provided by it. We reserve the right to alter these terms and conditions at any time and it is your obligation to check if changes have been made. Your use of the Website after changes are posted on-line shall constitute acceptance of our terms and conditions.
In these terms and conditions:
'we/us/our' means Ad Horse Limited trading as Ad Horse UK, Coloured Contacts, Stallions Online, Equine Classified;
'Website' means the Website;
'you'/'your' means the user of the Website.
* Unless explicitly stated otherwise, all content on this site is copyright © 2007 Ad Horse Ltd. All rights reserved.
* No portion of this site may be reproduced in any form without prior express written consent of Ad Horse Ltd, and its affiliates.
* Ad Horse Ltd acts purely as an introduction agency and cannot be accountable for any contracts whether verbal or written between clients.
* Ad Horse Ltd cannot accept any responsibility for the accuracy of information given on advertisements whether written or verbal by clients.
* Ad Horse Ltd cannot guarantee any sales and cannot be held responsible for any outcome of matching buyers and sellers.
* Ad Horse Ltd reserves the right to change without notice advertising rates.
* Ad Horse Ltd reserves the right of amend/add or remove any advertisement without notice or explanation.
* Refunds will be given at the discretion of the Ad Horse Ltd management.
* Ad Horse Ltd will not be responsible for paying any copyright fees of Photographs. Please ensure that you seek permission from the photographer before submitting any photographs to us.
* Ad Horse Ltd and its associated web sites\; Coloured Contacts, Ad Horse UK, Stallions Online and Equine Classified will not be held responsible for any delays in the placement of advertisments via electronic transmission or other.
* Ad Horse Ltd and its associated web sites\; Coloured Contacts, Ad Horse UK, Stallions Online and Equine Classified makes no guarantee that the whole or part of the Web Site will be accessible at all times or error free and reserves the right without notice to customers, to suspend temporarily or alter the operation of the Web Sites, for legal or technical or routine maintenance reasons.
* Ad Horse Ltd and its associated web sites can accept no responsibility for hoax, scam or abuse emails contacting and corresponding with Ad Horse Ltd customers. We take reports of abuse on our site very seriously and appropriate action will be taken against the offending email account immediately. We also suggest you contact your local police station to report such abuse.
* You agree to indemnify and hold Ad Horse Ltd and its subsidiaries, affiliates, agents, employees and partners harmless from any claim or demand made by any third party due to or arising out of Content you submit, post, transmit or otherwise make available through the Service, your use of the Service, or your violation of any rights of our terms of service or another.
* By submitting information through our online forms your email address may be added to our mailing list. We will not share your details with any other parties.
* If you wish to unsubscribe from our mailing list, visit http://www.adhorse.com/unsubscribeform.php and enter your email address.
In consideration of our agreeing to permit you to use the Website to search our database of horses, goods or services, you agree that you will only use, reproduce and print materials comprising the results of such searches for your own personal, non-commercial purposes. In particular, you must not use the contact details provided by private advertisers of horses, goods or services to contact such advertisers other than in connection with a genuine enquiry relating to the purchase by you of the horses, goods or services in question.
The pages contained in the Website may contain technical inaccuracies and typographical errors. The information in these pages may be updated from time to time and may at times be out of date. We accept no responsibility for keeping the information in these pages up to date or liability for any failure to do so.
The information contained in the material in the Website is only for information purposes. The material on the Website does not constitute advice and you should not rely on any material on the Website to make (or refrain from making) any decision or take (or refrain from taking) any action.
The Website contains material submitted and created by private and trade dealers and other third parties. We exclude all liability for any illegality arising from or error, omission or inaccuracy in such material.
We give no warranties, conditions, guarantees or representations, express or implied, as to:-
(a) the completeness or accuracy of the advice and information contained on the Website or any website to which it is linked\;
(b) the content of the advertisements for horses, goods and services included in our database, including but not limited to the ownership, quality, authenticity of any photographs, compliance with description or fitness for purpose of any such vehicles\;
(c) the completeness of the results of any search of our database or that the horses, goods and services selected by the search are the only horses, goods and services on our database which might meet the searcher's requirements.
We make no warranty that the Website (or websites which are linked to the Website) is free from computer viruses or any other malicious or impairing computer programs. It is your responsibility to ensure that you use appropriate virus checking software.
We are not liable for any failure to perform any of our obligations under these terms and conditions caused by matters beyond our reasonable control.
We shall not be liable for any damages, including without limitation, direct, indirect or consequential damages, howsoever arising out of your use of the Website or in respect of any of your actions or omissions taken in reliance on any of the advice or information contained on the Website or any website to which the Website is linked.
Nothing in these terms and conditions limits our liability for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence.
*Links to non-Ad Horse Ltd sites
*The Website contains hypertext links to websites that are not operated by us or by our associated companies. We do not control such websites and are not responsible for their content. Our inclusion of hypertext links to such websites does not imply any endorsement of the material contained on the websites or of the owners.
*Links to the Website
*You may establish a hypertext link to the home page of the Website, but not otherwise, without the need for our written consent, provided there is thereby no implied endorsement or sponsorship of you, your company or your website by us.
If any of these terms and conditions shall be held to be invalid or unenforceable, it shall not affect the enforceability of any of the remaining provisions.
These terms and conditions shall be governed by and in accordance with English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
If you do not agree to obey these terms and conditions you must stop using the Website immediately.
*All correspondence relating to the Website should be sent to:
Ad Horse Limited
PO Box 235
Telephone: 07958 245 023*
Registered in England with company number 5852734.
If you have a query with these Terms & Conditions, please call Ad Horse Ltd or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org and we will he happy to assist. Thankyou.